To convert an order to an invoice, click on Sales in the Main Command Centre then click on Sales Register.
You will see 6 tabs in the Sales Register:
1. All Sales – here MYOB shows you all sales, whether open or closed.
2. Quotes – here you can delete any quotes that have been converted to an invoice simply by highlighting the required quote and clicking delete.
3. Orders – shows all orders you’ve entered.
4. Open Invoices – shows those sales which have not been paid for.
5. Returns & Credits – listed here are any products returned by customers and credits owed.
6. Closed Invoices – displays all invoices that have been paid by your customers.
To convert and order to an invoice, click on Orders, select the order required so it is highlighted, and click on the Change to Invoice icon at the bottom. The order will have been turned into an invoice.
Available options from here include sending, printing or recording.
Video Reference: 502113
Link for existing students: http://ezylearnonline.com.au/training/mod/resource/view.php?id=407
Receive EzyLearn news, new training materials and updates as they occur by subscribing to the blog: www.ezylearn.com.au/wordpress
For information about our Online MYOB Training Course and new Lifetime Membership for all students, please visit: http://ezylearnonline.com.au/courses/myob-training/
Please feel free to send your comments about this video to: firstname.lastname@example.org