Xero GST, Reporting & BAS Course
In this course you about transactions that make GST and BAS reporting tricky, including purchases which are GST-free, those which have partial GST, or are international payments. You’ll also learn about transactions with varying GST percentages and how you can use a spreadsheet to calculate your PAYG & Super obligations and then just code them into your Xero software. These topics are included in this course:
- GST treatment for capital purchases (a vehicle),
- How different costs of running a vehicle are treated,
- When FBT applies to expenses like entertainment,
- Introduction to Payroll & how wages are treated in the BAS.
- Financial Settings with regard to the GST registration (Cash vs Accrual and quarterly vs monthly),
- Run a BAS report, which is combined with our specially-designed “Ad Hoc Payroll” Excel spreadsheet case study calculations in order to work out the final liabilities,
- See the financial results of the business owners ‘change of strategy’ and focus,
- You’ll see what these results look like at the end of the quarter, as well as month-by-month comparisons of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports,
- How the business owner can use the information in the reports to change the direction of the business,
- Configure their software to obtain even better reports at the end of the next quarterly reporting period.
See what’s included in the Xero Bookkeeping Course Packages.