24 hours per day.
24 hours per day.
24 hours per day.
MYOB & XERO Training Course Packages
MYOB & XERO Training Course packages that give you a choice of Bookkeeping Courses packaged together to suit your budget as well as your knowledge requirements.
All accounting training course packages come with:
- training manuals,
- instructional videos, and
- assessment tests
Enrol today and start your course today.
- MYOB Essentials + MYOB AccountRight included in all training course packages.
- Online Business Startup Course included in the Bookkeeping and Business PRO Training course package
- Digital Affiliate Marketing Course included in PLUS and PRO packages
- Every enrolment from this month will include access to our exciting new study techniques system from an Oxford graduate as part of the Career Academy
June 2022 Update
- Bookkeeper Pro Package now includes:
- Bookkeeper PLUS now $300 OFF the currently discounted price with Promotional Code
- 50% Off Xero Pro and/or MYOB Pro Training Course Packages
- Bookkeeper PLUS now comes with the Gig Economy Online Business Course 1
Work & Learn from Home Remotely
We’ve been helping students learn popular cloud based software since 2012 so they can learn from home and work from home.
Most work tasks from digital marketing, sales, customer service, accounting and even office administration can be performed digitally online and we have training courses and support to help you do it.
Learn more about working remotely from home
Get Feedback and Advice from Bookkeepers
Receive online support during your course when you need it and industry connect is included in selected courses to give you first hand advice and feedback from bookkeepers, BAS Agents and other practitioners who are performing this work every week.
Learn more about Industry Connect.
After successful completion of selected accounting training course packages and industry inductions we offer a connection guarantee that will help get you working in the industry.
Learn more about the Connection Guarantee
Speak with a Course Adviser
Our training courses and student support services including the Career Academy is aimed at helping students learn how to use popular software programs in authentic case studies with tutor support and industry connection.
If you’d prefer to speak with a Course Adviser let us know what you want and someone will call you back to discuss your needs.
The Career Academy is FREE!
Choosing a training course provider is a big decision which can affect what you learn as well as how it helps you find work.
Take advantage of our FREE training offer and get onto a clear career pathway into accounting, office administration, payroll administration or digital marketing.
Get up-to-date information about this trainingGet course information, promotion discounts or just ask us a question
Read our Recent Blogs
- Working for free is a last resort, but you’ll learn a LOT and increase your confidence How much you charge for your services will depend on your confidence in your knowledge and […]
- Help Prospects Get To Know You Better With an Online Introduction Video Making cold calls, visiting local businesses and promoting your services online can seem like an insurmountable task when you’re new […]
- Follow Up Your Introductory Calls With A Well-Worded Email and a Complimentary Value-Add After making your initial phone call to a local accountant, BAS agent or tradesperson the next step is to […]
- How One Childcare Worker Made the Leap and Became a Self-Employed Xero Bookkeeper When Agnest decided to transition from a career in childcare to becoming a self-employed bookkeeper she didn’t make the […]
- How to Get the Industry Experience You Need for Junior Bookkeeping Jobs Many BAS agents and accounting firms will require you to have a formal qualification before considering you for a bookkeeping […]
- Which of these calls would YOU make to earn income and find work as a bookkeeper? At first glance, making calls to potential clients and employers may seem incredibly daunting, but with […]
- You need to schedule, confirm and remind clients about meetings You’ve placed an ad for your bookkeeping services, received an enquiry from a prospective client and booked a meeting. Well done! Before […]