After reviewing the accounting skills requirements for accounting jobs on Seek and Indeed it’s obvious that Xero has made amazing inroads into the accounting software space.
Small businesses appear to be the ones most quickly adopting Xero’s cloud accounting software and because they are a significant employer many jobs now require Xero skills.
The negative impact on job seekers and those re-entering the workforce for part-time accounting jobs is that you’ll be able to apply for more jobs with knowledge of how to use both Xero and MYOB and now you can for just $25 per week.
Continue reading MYOB & Xero Short Courses $25 per week
We are thrilled to announce the development of new training course videos for our MYOB Bookkeeping Training Courses. These videos cover the setting up MYOB Payroll and processing weekly pays to reconciling and closing off the Payroll year. Here’s some of the new topics included:
- Load MYOB Payroll Tax tables,
- Creating new employee cards and setting up Payroll categories,
- Superannuation information for employees
- Performing a pay run
- Editing and Deleting incorrect pay slips
- Editing and Deleting incorrect pays using transaction journal
- Understanding Payroll and the Account List
- Processing Payment of Payroll Liabilities
- Processing Payment of Salary Sacrifice
- Setting up and processing pays with a deduction for employees social club
- Payroll Summary and Employee Register Reports
- Reconciling your Super, Wages and PAYG Taxes
- Printing of EOY Payment Summaries
- Backing up your MYOB Data file before Closing off the Payroll year
This new payroll training for MYOB is included in our MYOB Bookkeeping PLUS training package that includes access to the training videos, training guides and Skills Tests.