Accounting Online Training Course Package
This package includes all of these individual short courses listed below. To see detail course topics just click on the link of the course you are interested in. You can enrol into each individual short course or save money with these accounting training course packages.
Nationally Accredited* Bookkeeping Course Subjects
Core Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting Subjects
- FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems
- FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBSMB412 Introduce cloud computing into business operations
Elective Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting Subjects
- FNSACC411 Process business tax requirements
- FNSACC414 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- FNSACC413 Make decisions in a legal context
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Cert IV in Bookkeeping and AccountingTraining, Qualification and Industry Connection
Career Academy Resume Review
We’re so confident that this training course package will give you all the technical skills you need to confidently apply for office support and accounting administration jobs that you’ll receive a resume review upon successful completion, along with your Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounting. Learn more
Accounting Job Outcomes
This Accounting Training Course Package provides a pathway to an Office Manager, Payroll Manager or Accounts Manager where you can perform most advanced administration tasks under the supervision of a BAS Agent, Business owner or the business Accountant.
Earn money in your own online business
More and more of our students are exploring ways of working remotely from home as well as an income online. Becoming a Xero Training Course Affiliate teaches you how to promote your services online to find bookkeeping work as well as tutor support for others who want to learn how to use Xero using case study scenarios that take students on a learning journey.
Student Payment Plan
Enquire about this Bookkeeping and Accounting Training Course and Nationally Recognised Qualification and we’ll send you detailed course information and payment plan options.
* Nationally Accredited Bookkeeping Courses
The Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting is a Nationally Accredited courses and qualification that is delivered, supported and assessed by Think Academy of Business and Technology (RTO #45095). This Certificate is the minimum requirements for students who wants to become a Registered BAS Agent and perform BAS services as a contract bookkeeper or enrol into Diploma courses in the future.