Accounting Online Training Course Package
This package includes all of these individual short courses listed below. To see detail course topics just click on the link of the course you are interested in. You can enrol into each individual short course or save money with these accounting training course packages.
Nationally Accredited* Bookkeeping Course Subjects
Core Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting Subjects
- FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems
- FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBSMB412 Introduce cloud computing into business operations
Elective Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting Subjects
- FNSACC411 Process business tax requirements
- FNSACC414 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- FNSACC413 Make decisions in a legal context
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Industry Connect Bookkeeping Subjects
These subjects compliment the Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting with practical case studies for several different businesses and Industry Connect where you will receive feedback and suggestions from a Certified Bookkeeper regarding your studies and career goals.
MYOB & Xero Bookkeeping Training Courses
Everything in the MYOB & Xero Bookkeeping STANDARD package is included in this package and you can see the details at these links:
MYOB AccountRight Beginners Certificate Training Courses
Certificate in MYOB AccountRight courses include skills in data entry, quoting, invoicing, purchases, receipts, payments, bank feeds, bank reconciliation and journal entries.
- MYOB AccountRight Beginners Training Course (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable),
- MYOB AccountRight Beginners Training Course (End of Month Balancing)
- MYOB AccountRight Setup & Configuration Training Course,
MYOB AccountRight Advanced Certificate Training Courses
Advanced Certificate in MYOB AccountRight courses include GST, Reporting, BAS and Payroll Administration.
- MYOB AccountRight Advanced Certificate Training Course
- MYOB AccountRight Payroll Certificate Training Course
MYOB Essentials Beginners and Advanced Certificate
Certificate in MYOB Essentials courses include skills in data entry, quoting, invoicing, purchases, receipts, payments, bank feeds, bank reconciliation and journal entries.
- MYOB Essentials Beginners Training Course (Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable),
- MYOB Essentials Beginners Training Course (End of Month Balancing)
- MYOB Essentials Advanced Certificate Training Course
Xero Accounting Beginners Certificate Training Course
Certificate in Accounting courses include skills in data entry, quoting, invoicing, purchases, receipts, payments, bank feeds, bank reconciliation and journal entries.
- Certificate in Xero Accounting Beginners Training Course (Data Entry, Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable),
- Certificate in Xero Accounting Beginners Training Course (End of Month Balancing)
- Xero Accounting Setup & Configuration Training Course
Advanced Certificate in Xero Accounting
Advanced Certificate in Xero Accounting courses include GST, Reporting, BAS, Payroll Administration, cashflow, forecasting and budgets
- Xero GST, BAS & Reporting Course + Cashflow & Budgets
- Xero Advanced Certificate in Payroll Administration
This training package will provide you with the skillset to understand the BAS services provided by a BAS Agent and as part of this package you’ll need to complete written assignments which will be reviewed by a BAS Agent.
Data Entry & Microsoft Office (included)
Master the fundamentals of office administration tasks using Microsoft Office Word (word processing) and Excel (spreadsheets). Topics include:
- Understanding and navigating around the software programs & default Settings
- Microsoft Word font & paragraph typing,
- Microsoft Word editing data and formatting,
- Microsoft Excel open sample data files, navigate and understand data entry
- Microsoft Excel creating brand new files using data entry and editing spreadsheets
- Microsoft Excel formulas, functions and formatting
Knowledge Included in this Training Course Package
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- General Journal & Adjusting Entries
- General Ledger & Trial Balance
- Reports & Financial Statements
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Accounting with MYOB AccountRight (Windows)
- Beginner to Advanced Xero Accounting
- Understanding GST
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Advanced Payroll Administration
- Microsoft Word Beginners
- Microsoft Excel Beginners
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
Current Promotion on this Course – make contact to receive PROMO Code
** Gig Economy Online Business Course 1 NOW INCLUDED **
With so many people now entering the Gig Economy to perform projects or ongoing work from home we thought it was a good time to include the Gig Economy Online Business Course 1 into this training course package. Learn about:
- Different business ideas to earn money from home
- Services that are now in demand by businesses
- How Virtual Assistants don’t charge by the hour
- Online software tools that are in demand
- Lead Generation and Affiliate sites
- How specialising can increase your income
Cert IV in Bookkeeping and AccountingTraining, Qualification and Industry Connection
Career Academy Resume Review
We’re so confident that this training course package will give you all the technical skills you need to confidently apply for office support and accounting administration jobs that you’ll receive a resume review upon successful completion, along with your Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounting. Learn more
This Accounting Training Course Package comes with Industry Connect where you will communicate with an industry practitioner after completion of your course regarding the bookkeeping industry, bookkeeping business operations and part time work opportunities. Learn about Accounting Industry Connect
Accounting Job Outcomes
This Accounting Training Course Package provides a pathway to an Office Manager, Payroll Manager or Accounts Manager where you can perform most advanced administration tasks under the supervision of a BAS Agent, Business owner or the business Accountant.
Earn money in your own online business
More and more of our students are exploring ways of working remotely from home as well as an income online. Becoming a Xero Training Course Affiliate teaches you how to promote your services online to find bookkeeping work as well as tutor support for others who want to learn how to use Xero using case study scenarios that take students on a learning journey.
Student Payment Plan
Enquire about this Bookkeeping and Accounting Training Course and Nationally Recognised Qualification and we’ll send you detailed course information and payment plan options.
* Nationally Accredited Bookkeeping Courses
The Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting is a Nationally Accredited courses and qualification that is delivered, supported and assessed by Think Academy of Business and Technology (RTO #45095). This Certificate is the minimum requirements for students who wants to become a Registered BAS Agent and perform BAS services as a contract bookkeeper or enrol into Diploma courses in the future.