The Xero Accounting Pro Training Course Package includes access to ALL of our Xero training courses and full support for 12 months.
Xero Setup Training Course
This course is better performed after the beginners course if you are new to accounting and bookkeeping. It takes you through the foundational setup requirements regarding the chart of accounts, tax codes and company information.
Xero Beginners Certificate Training Course (A/R & A/P, Receipts & Expenses)
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, creating quotes and managing the cashflow cycle from money in the bank account, purchasing of inventory, invoicing and chasing up debts as well as purchases and making purchase payments.
Xero Beginners Certificate Training Course (Bank Reconciliation)
This course covers the transactions that are often not entered as part of the invoicing and purchases process. Including transactions with varying GST amounts, loans and transfers. You’ll learn how to perform an end of month bank reconciliation and reporting to make sure that the books balance and match the bank statement.
Xero Accounting Payroll Training Course
To learn Payroll administration using Xero we have two difference case studies to cater for beginner level payroll tasks as well as those payroll tasks which you don’t perform very often.
Xero Accounting Advanced Training Course
When you are comfortable with the beginner level skills and payroll administration, the Xero Advanced Course topics will teach you how to better manage the financial affairs of a business using reporting, cashflow analysis and how to make financial decisions based on financial performance.
Frequently Answered Questions regarding Xero
- How long will it take me to complete the course?
- When can I start?
- How long can I access the course?
- Do I get a certificate?
- How does assessment work?
- How do I get my certificate?
- What type of certificate do I receive?
- Can I get a nationally recognised certificate?
- What if I have a problem using the online course?
- What’s included in the course?
- Do I need the software?
- How do I get support?
- Will I get support after the course?
- Do I need an internet connection?
- Which version of the software do you use?
- What if I have a Mac?
- What if I am based in New Zealand, England, Canada, Ireland, US, Singapore or South Africa?
- Do you offer volume discounts?
- Can you help me earn money?
- Can I use your course to earn CPD Points for my industry association?
- How do you help me get a job?
- Can I work for your organisation?
- Do you provide unrestricted access to your courses?
- Do you offer payment plans for your training courses?
- Do you have special offer promotional codes for your courses?
- Do you offer a money back guarantee?
- Can you help me get certified with Xero & MYOB?
We put a lot of effort into combining our practical hands-on courses with services to help students find work, upskill to be more productive in their current work and help students start or manage an online business.
When we receive testimonials we really appreciate and here is some feedback from recently students.
FREE Xero Training Sample
Would you like to get to know more about our training course and course materials? Make contact and a consultant will come back to you with samples as well as current promotional offers.
Get up-to-date information about this courseGet course information, promotion discounts or just ask us a question
ALTERNATIVE: Xero Accounting Pro with Industry Connect
If you ALSO WANT research assignment and review and connection with practicing bookkeeping professionals you should explore Xero Accounting Pro CONNECT training course package.